Saturday 12 July 2014

My life in pictures #10


1. There's a little diner in Moss Vale that I love to stop at when visiting my grandparents. They've got great burgers, but they also have a damn good pecan pie! It was a huge slice too.
2. I've been giving my KitchenAid a bit of a workout recently, baking lots. It really does make great cakes, and makes baking so much easier.
3. My friend got a job at Guerlain recently and is learning how to do makeup. I got to be the one she practiced on, yay! It was fun and she did a fantastic job.
4. On the way to finding some snow, we stopped at Adaminaby to have a look at the big trout.

5. The boy bought me a giant cupcake tin, and here is what I made. Delish.
6. Puppies. I love them.
7. Finally got to go skiing for the first time this season! Was such a fantastic day, blue skies until around 2pm, lots of great snow, and it was so warm! Brilliant. Can't wait to go again.
8. I've got a lot of free time at the moment, so what do I do? Make a trio of pancakes. Plain with maple syrup and bacon, choc chip with cherry coulis, and raspberry with mango, lemon and sugar. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment