Monday 1 April 2013

Weekly Nail: Pastel Spots


I guess this is really similar to the nail art I did a few weeks ago, but I really liked it so I thought I'd give it another go!


OPI Italian Love Affair, Rimmel Lemon Drop, Ulta3 green mini, Essie Bikini So Teeny, OPI Planks A Lot.


I'm not too happy with the polka dots this week, especially the green dots. It's probably because I rushed them though! I decided to use Rimmel Lemon Drop with this mani, even after my last nightmare attempt to use it, and it actually worked well this week! It wasn't streaky and only needed 2 coats to get a good colour. I'm glad I gave it another go! Although I forgot it was a scented polish so I still have no word on how it smells.
Sorry about the chips in the polish! I had already worn this for a day before taking the pictures and I didn't realise how chipped they were!


I don't really have anything to talk about this week! I feel every week I'm just talking about how excited I am about going to England, but that really is all that's happening.
The boy had a little party last night with some friends and it was nice hanging out with them. He has a bar in the backyard with a bar fridge behind it and it finally got used like a proper bar for the first time! One of our friends decided he was going to be the bar keep for the night and wouldn't let anyone get their own drinks. It was pretty fun, although he kept trying to make us pay for our drinks, haha.

1 comment: