Thursday 4 October 2012

What I won!

This week I won Priceline's friday competition! This was a bunch of Covergirl products. I found out on  Wednesday afternoon that I won, and got it in the mail today!
This is what I got:

Lash blast volume mascara in very black, lipstick in spellbound, liquiline blast eyeliner in blue boom, eyeshadow quad in tropical fusion, and blush in soft sable.
Pretty excited to use everything here. Not sure about the eyeshadow palette though.
Excuse my horrible pictures.


The blush is a nice browny-pink shade. I'll be using this a lot!

Here is the liner (smudged + not). It comes with a smudger on the end. And the shadows... they're not very pigmented and need a bit of work to get a good colour going on. They've also got a bit of glitter in them, which you can't see here, nor when they're in the pan.


The lipstick (on the left) is really similar to a rimmel one I also won in a facebook competition. I'm still unsure about how to wear pink lipsticks (I'm yet to wear the rimmel one), so I'm not sure how much I'll use this one.

My face today, with my new blush + lippy. (That necklace is my favourite bit of jewelry at the moment.) I also applied for some christmas casual jobs today. One of them I am reeeeealy excited about and hope I get. After all I've heard, I really don't know why I am so excited to move into retail work, but I am. I'm getting over stinking of coffee after work and having coffee grinds and chocolates under my nails constantly.



No comments:

Post a Comment