Thursday 18 October 2012

Cute as a Button.

I've been hunting for some coral toned nail polishes lately, after using an amazing OPI shade at a body shop party and finding out it was discontinued. I looked at Essie's collection and found a few shades that were kind of close. The other day I was strolling through Myer and found they had a sale on Essie (Ok, I hadn't been in Myer in so long I didn't even know they sold Essie!). Cute as a Button was on my list to I bought that.
It's not as dark as I would have liked, but it's still a nice colour. Very summery.
Cute as a button in natural lighting.

It's one of those colours that changes depending on the light. Sometimes you look down and it's barbie pink, sometimes it's more coral than red. But it always looks pretty.
The Essie polishes that I own aren't my favourite formulas. Most take more than 2 coats to go on evenly and opaque, and they don't last very long. Also, their brushes are quite small. However, all the colours are beautiful, so I'm willing to put up with having to put a little bit more effort into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment