Sunday 12 February 2012

new camera time

These are the first lots of film from two cameras I bought recently. A fuji instax which I got from ebay and came with 50(!) photos, and a 'panorama' camera that I got at an op shop for I think $5? I can't really remember, it was so long ago but I haven't had a chance to use it till recently. Now, as far as I could tell, most panoramas used more than one regular frame per photo? Not this one... I got 24 photos from a 24 roll. Not too big a deal because it does have a wide angle lens so it is a little special.

Here are the two cameras. I had to get the pink fuji of course!


And here are the favourite photos:
Sadie! First photo!
Dancing in the city and McDonalds after! They've just opened up a 24 hour McDonalds in the middle of where all the clubs are, which I am a little more than excited over! 

This little dog is so cute! When we went to the river for a swim once, he ran in front of us and showed us the way to the island in the middle which is where we like to put our stuff. Once we all got there he ran off! Adorable!


In the middle of Moss Vale 



Two photos from my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment