Thursday 19 January 2012

Hello!
Welcome to my blog.

I'm not sure how this is going to go, or if I'll even use it, but I thought I'd better write a post to start off with.

Maybe a little about me? I'm a 20 year old from Australia, currently studying Medical Science at uni. Working in a coffee shop on weekends/whenever I can. I've made some lovely friends there during my 4 and a half years of working there. I've got a little collection of tattoos, which I don't plan to stop adding to anytime soon. 5 at the moment, which includes a rather large gypsy sugar skull and some roses on my left arm. I collect film cameras, although over the last year I haven't been using them as much as I would like to. The collection includes 3 polaroid cameras (2 that i've never been able to and never will be able to use), a holga, a tlr that I got to build myself, a panorama I found at an op shop for a couple of bucks, and lots more lovely 35mm's. I'd really like to do more photography, but uni has been taking up most of my tiem.

Lately I've been getting really interested in reading blogs. I've been on tumblr for about a year and a half now, but it's a bit limiting. I really have no clue about coding, so I don't know how interesting looking I'll be able to make this blog. But I'm sure the content will be gold (not really...).

No comments:

Post a Comment